There are many common fabrics for beach pants, including cotton, blended and elastic cotton. So we need to distinguish these fabrics when we are looking for beach pants manufacturers to custom beach pants.
What is the fabric of custom beach pants
The common custom beach pants are cotton fabric, cotton polyester blended fabric, elastic cotton fabric, jersey fabric and so on. It can be printed or not. Poplin, plain and twill fabrics are very suitable for making beach pants. Beach pants mainly depends on the lightness, softness, moisture absorption, ventilation and perspiration of the fabric. The fabric that meets the above conditions is very good.
Custom beach pants commonly used fabrics
1. Silk velvet woven fabric: its advantages are easy to keep warm, soft and close to the body, moisture absorption, good air permeability. Its disadvantage is easy to shrink, wrinkle, appearance is not very straight and beautiful, in the wear must always iron.
2. Chemical fiber fabric: is the abbreviation of chemical fiber. It is a textile made of high molecular compounds as raw materials. It is usually divided into two categories: artificial fiber and synthetic fiber. Their common advantages are bright color, soft texture, drape, smooth and comfortable. Their disadvantages are wear resistance, heat resistance, moisture absorption and poor permeability, easy to deform when heat occurs, and electrostatic is easy to produce. It can be used to make various kinds of clothing.
3. Blended fabric: it is a fabric made by mixing natural fiber and chemical fiber in a certain proportion, which can be used to make various kinds of clothing. Its advantages are that it has absorbed the advantages of cotton, hemp, silk, wool and chemical fiber, so it is popular.
Which fabric is better
1. The fabric is not water absorbing, and it is also the bottom requirement. No one wants to wear a beach pants. From the beach, the whole trousers are full of water, and they walk on the beach with binding. Good beach pants are not water-absorbing, even if soaked in the water for half an hour, the water on the shore will quickly slide along the gravity.
2. A professional beach pants fabric is fast dry even after it goes down the sea. For example, you make water on Maldives Beach, go to a bar to chat with some friends, see beautiful women, go down with a bottle of Carlsberg beer, and the pants have been dried by the sea breeze.
3. Professional beach pants are made of fiber inner mesh bags. If equipped with back pockets, there must be a small hole embedded in metal rings at the bottom of the pants pocket, so that the seawater and sand flowing into the pocket can flow from metal holes.
Custom beach pants rules
1. Comfortable fabric
The fabric is generally more comfortable and suitable for surfing. So in the hot summer, whether it’s surfing in shorts or swimming, the fabric of beach pants is silk velvet woven fabric; its advantages are easy to keep warm, soft and close to the body, good moisture absorption and air permeability. Its disadvantage is that it is easy to shrink and wrinkle, and its appearance is not neat and beautiful. It must be ironed frequently when wearing.
2. Elastic waist
If you have to choose elastic fabric elastic belt waist, then you need to ensure that the waist elasticity, the smaller the better. An inch of the gap, may lead to your fat “exposed.”. After all, the design style of wide waist is to ensure that the shorts can firmly “sit” on your crotch, rather than make your belly “fat”.